See all reviews
Cissus capsules are also available.
Cissus Quadrangularis for Recovery and Weight Management
Training hard isn't just difficult for you while you're lifting or running, swimming or climbing. Most people that train with some intensity will find that they need an extra boost to recover. While rest, sleep, and proper nutrition are always necessary for recovery, some workouts require something extra.
If you find you need extra help to recover or with body composition, Cissus Quadrangularis may prove to be the supplement you're looking for.*
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
Cissus, also called Devil's Backbone and Veldt Grape, is a succulent vine most commonly from Africa and Southeast Asia. It has been traditionally used as a medicine in Ayurvedic and African remedies. New and exciting results from modern scientific research, however, is peaking the West's interest in Cissus Quadrangularis supplementation and its many benefits.
Cissus QuadrangularisÂ Benefits
Cissus Quadrangularis extract promotes bone health and ideal body composition, but there is growing evidence that it is also a cellular health supplement.* 
One of the main areas of recovery for exercise is focused on bone and joint health.*
As Cissus is a plant and not an animal product, it is a great vegetarian alternative to most other bone health supplements which are often animal-derived.
Cissus Quadrangularis and Weight Management
Another beneficial Cissus Quadrangularis side effect is it has potential as a promising supplement to promote healthy weight and body composition.* 
In yet another study finding Cissus to be an effective body composition supplement, it showed its strength in promoting cellular health.* 
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract Dosage
Cissus Quadrangularis dosage recommendations vary between 500 mg and 1000 mg daily.
Whether it's bone health, workout recovery, or body composition, Cissus Quadrangularis makes a great addition to the supplement cabinet.*
Synonyms:Â ï»¿Veldt Grape, Devil's Backbone, Asthisamharaka, Hadjod
Additional ResourcesCissus Quadrangularis Examine Page
Cissus Quadrangularis Wiki
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.