See all reviews
What Is Pramiracetam Powder?
Pramiracetam is a member of the racetam family. Though all racetams have similar cognitive benefits, each seems to have its own specialty. For those who seem to no longer feel the effects of more mild racetams, pramiracetam may be the answer. Pramiracetam may not be as widely studied as its parent molecule, piracetam, but this nootropic continues to yield promising results.
Why Pramiracetam Capsules?
With pramiracetam capsules, there is no need to carry around a scale or deal with messy powders on the go. Each pramiracetam capsule is accurately dosed for quick and easy nootropic use.
Pramiracetam and Memory
Pramiracetam appears to have a positive effect on overall memory, especially in those experiencing a deficit. One study showed that pramiracetam counteracted the amnesiac effects in individuals who experienced induced amnesia. These Individuals completed several tests to assess reaction times and memory recall.  Another test on rats showed an improvement in long-term memory. They reached this conclusion by assessing the rat’s recall of maze navigation over a period of seven weeks.  This nootropic even shows promise in improving memory after injury-related cognitive issues. 
Pramiracetam and Cognitive Function
Pramiracetam appears to be the most effective racetam when it comes to increasing high-affinity choline uptake (HACU).  This means that more choline is readily available to the neurons for cognitive processing. Increased choline uptake has a positive impact on mental clarity, verbal skills, attention span, and overall cognitive functions.  Faster choline uptake can lead to choline depletion, so it is best to pair any racetam with a choline source for best results.
This nootropic also increases nitric oxide (NO) activity in the brain, meaning it enhances blood flow. Increased cerebral blood flow allows choline to pass the blood-brain barrier more efficiently. Also, NO is responsible for fueling the motor, visual, and learning systems in the brain. [6,7,8]
Pramiracetam Capsules Dosage
Each capsule contains 250mg of pramiracetam. The recommended dosage is one capsule per day with a meal or a healthy fat source like fish oil. The half-life of pramiracetam is 4.5 to 6.5 hours making pramiracetam an excellent nootropic for work days or long study sessions. 
Pramiracetam VS Piracetam
Pramiracetam requires a much smaller dosage than piracetam, (250mg compared to 1600mg+) this is due to Pramiracetam’s potency and bioavailability.
Additional ResourcesPramiracetam Examine Page Pramiracetam Wiki
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is not considered a dietary supplement and as such should only be taken under the guidance of a doctor or in a research setting.
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement or nootropic. Do not take this product if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.