See all reviews
This product has been discontinued, and the remaining stock will be liquidated. Take 30% off all liquidation products under Powder City's Partial Liquidation Sale. 30% off discount has already been applied to the price shown.
Chromium Capsules are also available.
What is Chromium Picolinate?
Chromium picolinate is chromium, an essential mineral found in grains, combined with picolinic acid to enhance absorption. Though this mineral is available through diet, supplementation is the best way to achieve maximum results.
Chromium Picolinate Benefits
Chromium powder supplementation provides a wide array of benefits. This supplement is a great addition to a daily overall health stack, a weight management program, or taken alone for its many health benefits.
Chromium Picolinate and Weight Management
Chromium Picolinate has the ability to supplement a healthy, weight loss regimen. Research shows chromium supplements may decrease carbohydrate cravings and the urge to overeat.  This is because this mineral allows the body to utilize carbohydrates more efficiently.
Chromium Supplements and Cognition
This supplement may supplement healthy cognitive function, especially in those who suffer from memory deficits. One study shows chromium increased activation of the right thalamic, right temporal, right posterior parietal, and bifrontal regions. This may result in a healthy boost to cognition and brain function. 
Additional Health Benefits of Chromium Picolinate
This powder, paired with vitamin C and vitamin E, aids in promoting cellular health. This is due to chromium increasing glutathione peroxidase (GPx) which is an enzyme whose main role is cellular defense.  Chromium also supplements cardiovascular health and has potent mood boosting qualities. 
Chromium Picolinate Dosage
The recommended dosage is 1mg once daily.
Additional ResourcesChromium Examine Page
Chromium Picolinate Wiki
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.