See all reviews
TUDCA is also available in capsules.A major part of staying healthy is maintaining the optimal functioning of organs. While you might not think about them much during the day, they struggle 24/7 to provide you a healthy existence. By taking care of your organs now, through exercise, healthy diet, and well chosen supplements, you can improve your vitality for a long time to come. While it may seem like a big challenge, certain dietary supplements can make promoting the health of your organs a breeze.
What is TUDCA?
TUDCA was originally administered in traditional Chinese culture, where it has been used for centuries, and now recent scientific research has discovered a multitude of potential uses for TUDCA.* 
Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid was also shown to have some beneficial metabolic effects, but it is most often taken for its role in promoting healthy liver tissue and vision.* 
This dietary supplement may have some powerful cognitive properties.* 
By supplementing cellular health, TUDCA has proven to be effective in helping eye's maintain cones and rods. This photoreceptor protection can go a long way in promoting healthy vision.*
200 to 300 mg twice a day is a normal dose for TUDCA. TUDCA can be taken as part of a larger regimen of supplements to provide a full spectrum of health.
"Excellent quality product with a 3rd party CoA, and well priced. It's difficult to find TUDCA meeting this criteria. I'm hoping Powder City continues to stock this long term -- I'd prefer to buy from them. The powder has a truly awful, extremely bitter, taste, but that's just the way pure TUDCA tastes. If it tasted any different I'd be highly suspicious about the product quality. Good stuff."â€“ Nick
"TUDCA from powder city is as they say. Other supplement companies are not providing TUDCA. How can you tell? TUDCA is a bile salt. Bile is a bitter metallic taste. If you are not feeling you are having any effect from your TUDCA open a cap and taste. Bitter metallic is good. I bought some TUDCA from other company and it was not TUDCA. 21 days of powder city TUDCA and I have had great results. 250 mg three times a day. Get a scale and some caps."- James R.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.