What is L-Arginine Powder?
Arginine is a supplement known for having a versatile array of positive effects on the body. There is some evidence to suggest that the supplement may help the body produce protein .
Overall, Arginine has the possibility of aiding in many different functions within the body, and it’s been used to help boost the body’s abilities in many different areas.
Possible benefits of L-Arginine Supplement include:
Some studies have indicated that Arginine may very well stimulate healthy lean muscle [1,4]. Taking supplements to help stimulate lean muscle can be of great use to athletes.*
It’s often a good idea to add supplements to workout regimens in exercise to try to maximize results. Promoting lean muscle in your body can significantly increase the abilities of any athlete, and it is especially valuable for promoting lean muscle in areas of your body where that is difficult to accomplish with traditional training*
Mood EnhancingÂ Benefits
This means that any supplement you can take that might aid in relaxationÂ can reap huge benefits both to your physical and mental well-being.
L-Arginine Powder: How does it Work?
Arginine is involved with ridding the body of waste and also in the synthesizing of proteins .Â This is why it’s thought to have regenerative capabilities when involved in various body systems.
Recommended Arginine dosage is 3g before each work-out.
- Arginine, MayoClinic
- Arginine: What Can It Do?
- Stargrove, Mitchell Bebel., Jonathan Treasure, and Dwight L. McKee. Herb, Nutrient, and Interactions: Implications and Therapeutic Strategies. St. Louis, MO: Mosby/Elsevier, 2007.
- Alba-Roth J, MÃ¼ller O, Schopohl J, von Werder K (1988). “Arginine stimulates growth by suppressing endogenous somatostatin secretion“. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 67 (6): 1186â€“9. doi:10.1210/jcem-67-6-1186
- Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System
- Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine promotes relaxationÂ and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans.