See all reviews
If you have ever felt down in the dumps, overly stressed out, or just experienced a bout of sudden, unexplained weakness, then you may be a good candidate for some natural help from Sulbutiamine. Sulbutiamine is a type of nootropic, so it functions primarily as a cognitive enhancer. Scientists have been studying this supplement since it became available on the market in the early to mid-1970s with keen interest. There are quite a number of reported benefits that users of this substance have experienced. If you need an intense mood boost, this is one of the best nootropics to get the job done..
What are Sulbutiamine Capsules?
This supplement is actually a synthetic derivative of Thiamine, which is a member of the Vitamin B family. It is able to cross the blood brain barrier and effect neurons and parts of the brain which are believed responsible for mood, movement, memory, and attention. It is also used to boost energy, as it can help combat sudden loss of strength due to mental stressors rather than a muscular deficit.
Benefits of Sulbutiamine for Memory Enhancement
One of the biggest benefits of Sulbutiamine is the effect it has on memory and cognition[1, 2]. Because it is indeed able to cross the blood brain barrier, it is helpful in improving memory, concentration, focus, and attention. There is even some evidence that the supplement may help with age related memory loss. The portions of the brain which affect mood are in close proximity to cognitive parts of the brain and there are many Sulbutiamine users who have reported feelings of general well being, sometimes in close connection to their improvements in memory and cognition.
The daily dosage for Sulbutiamine is one capsule per day. Each capsule is 200mg.
“Given the nature of military life, training to be a Nuke, it is hard to find time to lift weights, and even when I do, I feel physically worn so my workouts suffer as a result. However, after taking Sulbutiamine, I definitely feel a huge difference, it wasn't exactly as I expected, but it definitely works. I was expecting more of an amped up feeling, however, I didn't feel anything at all until I start a workout. I feel myself being able to push harder, despite being exhausted. Definitely increased my peak strength throughout my workouts, allowing me to add on those critical last few reps to seriously shred muscle tissue.” - William W
“Per usual Powder City delivers the product. Excellent service. This product (sulbutiamine) is new to me as is the phenylpiracetam. I just got some L-theanine to add to this stack but it’s not smoothing it out. I think the sulbutiamine is getting me wired & restless. Lots of worry. Today I took L-theanine, (2) phenylpiracetam & DMAE without the sulbutiamine. It's early morning, its all good so far. (The L-theanine, in my opinion, is a must for any stack.) I will continue to experiment with this product (take it without the stack) but I'm thinking I've got it nailed.” - Richard M
“Product is wonderful! Always buy from Power City! The most respected place to buy Nootropics. Just check it out. I want to know if anyone out there knows a better place to buy Nootropics. It doesn't exist. If they continue to sell their products at reasonable prices, they will conquer the North American Market in 2 yrs. My prediction. Quality products, reasonable prices. Everybody wins!” - Timothy B
Additional ResourcesSulbutiamine Examine Page
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.