See all reviews
This product has been discontinued, and the remaining stock will be liquidated. Take 30% off all liquidation products under Powder City's Partial Liquidation Sale. 30% off discount has already been applied to the price shown.
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a bioflavonoid found in the skin of grapes.
This supplement can take two forms: trans-resveratrol and cis-resveratrol. Trans-resveratrol is the active form and provides more benefits than cis-resveratrol. In particular, trans-resveratrol provides greater general health benefits.* [1,2]
Resveratrol has good absorption but poor bioavailability. This is because it conjugates rapidly which limits the amount of resveratrol that your body can use. To attenuate this issue, individuals can take resveratrol alongside quercetin.
Why Resveratrol Capsules?
Resveratrol capsules take the guesswork out of measuring your supplement dosage. Taking too small or too large of a dose can yield ambiguous effects. Taking supplements in capsule form ensures accurate dosage.
Benefits of Resveratrol
The most popular resveratrol benefit is its potential to promote healthy aging, but this unique compound is becoming popular in the fitness community as well.*
Due to Resveratrolâ€™s cellular health properties, this supplement may promote cognition.* 
Another reason this supplement falls into the healthy aging category is because of its ability to promote cardiovascular health. Resveratrol also supplements ventricular activity and endothelium function.* Endothelium is the inner lining of the blood vessels.
Exercise Enhancement and Body Composition
This supplement also promotes activation AMPK (adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase) which is an enzyme responsible for cellular energy. With AMPK activated, athletes will experience more energy and increased endurance.  Those supplementing with Resveratrol may experience benefit to healthy body composition.* 
What goes well with Resveratrol?
Why do those supplements go well together?
Quercetin is able to enhance the bioavailability of resveratrol meaning your body absorbs more of it yielding greater benefits.* 
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.