See all reviews
|Material||ABS surface+Stainless steel tray|
|Auto off||Auto off function Operation temp -10-30â„ƒ|
|Display||LCD Screen with Blue Backlight|
|Power supply||(2 x AAA Batteries)|
|Scale Size||4.72"x2.51"x0.78"(120 x 64 x 20mm )|
|Platform Size||1.92"x 1.57" (49 x 40mm )|
|Scale Net Wet||112g|
If youâ€™re buying powdered supplements in bulk, you need to have a high-quality scale. When choosing a scale, factors to consider include the sensitivity of the scale, accuracy, and build quality. Neglecting any of these could lead to faulty and inaccurate measurements. The digital scale is perfect for accurately measuring supplements to the .01 gram (10mg) level and provides consistent results. This scale can measure up to 100g in increments of .01 gram (10mg).Â
Purchasing a milligram scale to weigh supplements is an investment that can pay for itself many times over. Being able to accurately weigh powders down to 10mg makes it easy for you to create your own supplement mixtures and stacks. Since bulk nutritional supplements are easily accessible online, you can order components of a pre-existing product and make your own for a fraction of the cost. Or you can create your own custom stack to meet your unique needs. There are also savings benefits across scale brands.Â
The scale's compact design makes itÂ easy to store and keep to the side, saving valuable counter space. Itâ€™s also very portable, so you can measure supplements when traveling on business or while on vacation.
Milligram Scale Care
In order to keep the scale performing at its best, there are a few recommendations for maintenance. Make sure you keep your scale clean to prevent any residue buildup on the platform or stray powders from making their way into the electronics. Also, donâ€™t place too much pressure or weight on the scale. Finally, calibrate your scale often. The milligram scale comes pre-calibrated, but frequent calibration helps reset your scale and bring the empty scale back to a â€œtrue zeroâ€.This will ensure your measurements are accurate each time.
Milligram Scale Calibration
- Turn on the scale
- When the scale displays 0.0 G press the MODE key and hold until the LCD displays CAL and release.
- Press MODE one time.
- When the screen flashes CAL and displays a calibration weight, place a 100g weight* on the center of the platform.
- When PASS is on the display, your scaleÂ is properly calibrated.
ThisÂ Digital Scale includes batteries so itâ€™s ready to go right out of the box.
*Weight not included.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.