See all reviews
What is L-Arginine Powder?
Arginine is a supplement known for having a versatile array of positive effects on the body. There is some evidence to suggest that the supplement may help the body produce protein .
Overall, Arginine has the possibility of aiding in many different functions within the body, and it's been used to help boost the body's abilities in many different areas.
Possible benefits of L-Arginine Supplement include:
Some studies have indicated that Arginine may very well stimulate healthy lean muscle [1,4]. Taking supplements to help stimulate lean muscle can be of great use to athletes.*
It's often a good idea to add supplements to workout regimens in exercise to try to maximize results. Promoting lean muscle in your body can significantly increase the abilities of any athlete, and it is especially valuable for promoting lean muscle in areas of your body where that is difficult to accomplish with traditional training*
Mood EnhancingÂ Benefits
This means that any supplement you can take that might aid in relaxationÂ can reap huge benefits both to your physical and mental well-being.
L-Arginine Powder: How does it Work?
Arginine is involved with ridding the body of waste and also in the synthesizing of proteins .Â This is why it's thought to have regenerative capabilities when involved in various body systems.
Recommended Arginine dosage is 3g before each work-out.
- Arginine, MayoClinic
- Arginine: What Can It Do?
- Stargrove, Mitchell Bebel., Jonathan Treasure, and Dwight L. McKee. Herb, Nutrient, and Interactions: Implications and Therapeutic Strategies. St. Louis, MO: Mosby/Elsevier, 2007.
- Alba-Roth J, MÃ¼ller O, Schopohl J, von Werder K (1988). "Arginine stimulates growth by suppressing endogenous somatostatin secretion". J Clin Endocrinol Metab 67 (6): 1186â€“9. doi:10.1210/jcem-67-6-1186
- Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System
- Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine promotes relaxationÂ and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans.
Additional ResourcesL-Arginine Examine Page
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.