See all reviews
Green Coffee Bean Extract for Body Composition
Losing weight is not an easy task. Minimal or nearly non-existent progress despite your best efforts can leave you feeling defeated. Even with proper diet and exercise, some may need a little help in meeting their goal body composition. If you want to take control of your body composition, Green Coffee Bean Extract may be for you.*
Green Coffee Bean Extract Defined
As the name implies, Green Coffee Bean Extract comes from green, or raw, coffee that has not yet been roasted.  The primary compound responsible for Green Coffee Bean Extractâ€™s benefits is a phenol called chlorogenic acid which is also found in some fruits and vegetables. 
Why Green Coffee Bean Extract and Not Coffee?
While many individuals drink coffee for its energy boost, you derive fewer benefits from the beverage than the extract. More often than not, drinking coffee alone is not enough to help you manage your body composition.*
While Chlorogenic Acid is present in normal drip coffee, the roasting process destroys much of the useful compounds.  This leads to a cup of coffee having insubstantial amounts of the compounds found in Green Coffee Extract. 
Green Coffee Bean Extract Benefits
Chlorogenic acid provides most of Green Coffee Bean Extractâ€™s benefits.  Long-term supplementation can aid in reducing carbohydrate uptake as well.  Furthermore, chlorogenic acid helps to promote natural thermogenesis.* 
Chlorogenic acid provides cellular health benefits as well.  While most cellular health supplements are limited to fighting free radicals, phenolic acids like chlorogenic acid can also promote a healthy body composition.* [4,5]
As an extract of Green Coffee Beans, it is not surprising that this supplement provides stimulatory benefits too. However, this energy boosting effect is significantly weaker than caffeine so you do not need to worry about this supplement giving you the jitters.* 
Green Coffee Bean Extract also supplements as a healthy cardiovascular system.*
Green Coffee Bean Extract Dosage
Green Coffee Bean Extract is often taken multiple times a day, sometimes up to 1000 mg or more. We recommend starting with a 400mg dose once per day then increasing from there as you learn your own tolerances.
Additional ResourcesGreen Coffee Extract Examine Page
Green Coffee Extract Wiki
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.