See all reviews
Looking For Garcinia Cambogia Capsules?
What is Garcinia Cambogia 60% HCA?
Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit found in Indonesia, as well as parts of Asia and Africa that is rich in hydroxycitric acids. This fruit is sometimes used in cuisine to enhance the flavor of meals and to make the meals feel more filling. These appetite blocking properties are often attributed to a specific isomer of the acid produced by this fruit known as (-)-Hydroxycitric acid, which is believed to help with body composition.
Garcinia Cambogia Benefits
TheÂ (-)-Hydroxycitric acid extracted from GarciniaÂ not only suppressesÂ appetite, but has also been shown to aid in the inhibition of citrate lyase, an enzyme that the body uses to make fat out of carbohydrates.
(-)-Hydroxycitric acid also increases serotonin levels in the body. This leads to an elevated mood which can help some people manage habitual eating and can aid in sleeping habits as well. By managing caloric intake, the body will detect the decreased consumption of food and may begin to lead to an improved body composition.
Garcinia Cambogia Dosage
The standard dosage for Garcinia Cambogia extract is 500mg (1 rounded 1.25cc scoop), taken 30-60 minutes before a meal. As with many supplements that promote weight loss, Garcinia canÂ show results on its own, but is far more effective when used in conjunction with moderate exercise.
CAS Number: 90045-23-1
Synonyms: Malabar Tamarind, Garcinia gummi-gutta,Â Pazham Puzhi, Bitter Kola
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.