Table of Contents
If you’re looking for a digital scale, you should have some strict requirements. And rightfully so. Accurate measurements are essential when measuring supplements. The DA-20 digital pocket scale provides reliable measurements, even with very small powders. The DA-20’s sensitivity allows it to measure precise amounts of any supplement down to the 10mg level.
Milligram Scales are Ideal for Supplement Users
To add to the DA-20’s appeal, the DA-20 is an economical choice. When compared to the American Weigh Gemini-20 0.001 G scale, the DA-20 provides all the same great benefits of accurate measurements, portability and reliability at a much lower cost. Add this to the savings you get when purchasing bulk supplements at wholesale prices and you can enjoy the same supplements available in pre-packed containers and capsules for a fraction of the price
Use the Powder Scale to Weigh Precise Supplement Doses
Being able to measure supplements at 1mg increments will help you build very precise supplement stacks with confidence. Scale begins weighing at 10mg. If you’re building a nootropic stack that may require small amounts of specific powders, you want to make sure the components are consistent so your results are consistent.
The DA-20 also comes with calibration weights and an air shield. These additions will help ensure your measurements are precise and accurate for each use because even a small draft can impact such a sensitive machine.
Pocket Scale Maintenance
A scale this sensitive and precise does require some special care. First, make sure you calibrate your scale often to ensure accurate measurements. Second, as this is built specifically for smaller measurements, avoid placing too much weight or pressure (in excess of 500g) on your DA-20 scale. Finally, gently clean the scale after each use to remove any leftover residue.
Milligram Scale Calibration
- Power on the scale
- When the LCD reads 0.000, push the MODEÂ button for 3-5 seconds until the screen displays CAL
- Push the MODEÂ button once more. The screen should now show a flashing CAL followed by “10.000g.”
- Gently put your 10 G calibration weight on the screen. In 3 seconds the screen should flash 20.000 G
- Add another 10 G calibration weight to the weighing platform. In 3-5 more seconds, the screen should display PASS. Your scale is now calibrated.
DA-20 Milligram Scale Package Includes:
- Batteries (4x AAA)
- 2 x Calibration weights (10g)
- Weighing tray
- Box for safe storage and transport