See all reviews
Why CDP Choline Sodium Capsules?
Accurately dosing supplements can be tricky unless you have a milligram scale. Even then, it can be time consuming and tedious. We offer encapsulated CDP Choline sodium to save you time and reduce frustration.
Benefits of CDP Choline Sodium Capsules
Cytidine Diphosphate Choline (CDP Choline sodium) capsules promote cellular health within the nervous system. It also benefits the efficacy of dopamine receptors within the brain. By supplementing with CDP choline sodium capsules, you may positively influence acetylcholine levels, the neurotransmitter responsible for learning and memory.*
CDP Choline Sodium Capsule Dosage
Take one 400mg CDP Choline sodium capsule per day. Supplemental B complex vitamins and folate supplements may aid in the absorption of this product.
"I decided to take CDP choline to help me get through some post-concussion syndrome issues. I have taken choline bitartrate for this purpose as well. It has helped clear it up, but I'm not sure if it had any greater effect than the bitartrate,which is far cheaper. For this reason, that's probably going to be the choline source I opt for in the future."-Drew Y.
"I try the CPD Choline capsules like three times and it does work in the a different way than the Alpha GPC Choline, but the Alpha GPC Choline works better for me. My tips for people is that every body is different if I was new to these I would by both the CPD Choline and the Alpha GPC. My review for the CPD Choline capsules is 4 out of 5 and 4.8 out of 5 for Alpha GPC."â€“ Juan B.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.