See all reviews
Caffeine Pills vs Caffeine Powder
When in need of a burst of energy, many turn to caffeine to make it through the day. However, getting the right amount of caffeine is important. Caffeine Capsules are a great way to make sure you receive an accurate amount of caffeine. Caffeine pills also save you the hassle of weighing the correct dosage.
What is Caffeine?
Caffeine is a bitter stimulant found in coffee, tea, sodas, and chocolate. This stimulant is typically classified as a nootropic due to its effect on neurons and stimulation of the brain .
When supplemented, caffeine does not store in the bloodstream, but is absorbed across the blood brain barrier . Caffeine's stimulant mechanism functions by blocking the Adenosine receptors in the brain from causing sedation and relaxation, thus promoting alertness and wakefulness. In this way, caffeine can also influence the Dopamine, Serotonin, Acetylcholine, and Adrenaline receptors in the brain .
Caffeine Pills for Energy, Alertness and More
Caffeine renders several benefits. By acting as a stimulant to the nervous system, this stimulant promotes alertness and provides energy.
Some athletes choose to use caffeine as a source for strength and endurance during their workouts [1, 2, 3]. Caffeine pills can also provide the following effects: promoting fat burning, euphoria, and memory improvement [1, 2, 4].
Caffeine Pills Dosage
Each capsule contains 100mg of caffeine, equivalent to the recommended dose. If you find one caffeine pill insufficient, increase your dosage to two, or 200mg.
Caffeine can be dangerous and habit forming at high levels of consumption. Do not take more than three capsules in a twelve hour period. Using caffeine pills instead of powder can assist in accurate dosing, but it won't prevent you from taking too much caffeine if instructions aren't followed.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.