See all reviews
Bacopa (50% Bacosides)
Bacopa Monnieri is a hearty plant with a life cycle of two or more years. This herb commonly growsÂ inÂ wetlands and is particularly abundant in India. However, it can be found in numerous other countries across Asia as well asÂ warm and humid regions of the United states.
This plant has a number of uses includingÂ cognitive enhancement, stress relief, adaptogen activities, and as a part of Ayurvedic tradition. Its use in Ayurveda is what first revealed its nootropic properties as traditional useÂ helped individuals memorize long passages of textÂ as well as enhance their cognitionÂ .
Bacopa Monnieri (Bacosides) Benefits
Bacopa Monnieri is an excellent supplement to healthy mood. [2, 3] This promotion of healthy mood also benefits memory.*
Bacopa is also able to supplement cognition beyond its mood promoting abilities. However,Â its mechanism of action for enhancing cognition is not entirely understood. One possible method is by promoting neuronal transmission, which results in the promotion of dendrite growth, or viaÂ the serotonergic system, which positively influences the memory neurotransmitter acetylcholine. What setsÂ this nootropic apart from many others is that it benefits individuals with healthy cognitive function of all age groups.* [4, 5, 6, 7, 8]
Bacopa Monnieri (Bacosides) Dosage
The standard dosage for Bacopa Monnieri 50% Bacosides is 275 mg per day.
Bacopa Monnieri Sources
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.