Powder City is a dietary supplement ecommerce business located in York, PA. We currently have around 45 employees.
We are seeking a System Administrator to plan and implement Active Directory, provide IT support for staff, and to manage remote Linux web servers.
We will pay relocation expenses for the right candidate.
- AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53)
- Windows Active Directory (AD)
- Site migrations, domain transfers, and DNS updates
- Server administration and performance monitoring
- Windows Active Directory management and provisioning
- Provide IT support to staff and developers
- Manage IT assets (printers, computers, phones, cameras etc.)
- Provision users for software services (Dropbox, Office 365, OnSIP)
- Research and implement software solutions to meet business needs (MRP/ERP, HRIS, shopping cart software, etc.)
- Ensure functioning backups of computers and printers
- Replace faulty printers or workstations
- Network layout planning and implementation
- Create and revise IT documentation
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Experience with unmanaged Linux (Apache or nginx) server administration
- Active Directory Management experience
- Email protocol and user migration familiarity: SMTP, POP, IMAP
- SIP/VoIP phone experience
- Network administration experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 14 Days yearly PTO
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary
- At cost employee discount on all products
Please send your resume and answers to the questions below to email@example.com
- Do you have Active Directory management experience?
- Do you have experience with AWS?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.