How Sulbutiamine Can Help You Maintain Optimal Health and Increase Your Energy to Feel Years Younger
Did You Know…?
Sulbutiamine: What is it?
Sulbutiamine is a form of Vitamin B1 that originated from Japan. Sulbutiamine improves energy, memory, and is used to help those with erectile dysfunction along with the many other benefits . Its popularity has soared in recent years.
- Improves memory and cognition: Studies have demonstrated that the use of sulbutiamine improves memory through the potentiation of cholinergic and dopaminergic transmission.
- Improve reflexes 
- Improves your ability to focus 
- Improves fatigue 
- Improves mood 
- Can help with erectile dysfunction 
- Used as an appetite suppressor 
- Weight loss: Burns fat to help reduce body weight 
Additional Benefits of Sulbutiamine
The benefits of sulbutiamine are outstanding. It has the ability to improve neurotransmission; it can help improve reflexes, attention and mental alertness. It is also helpful to those with asthenia – a form of chronic fatigue that is based on cognitive function rather than being muscular in origin .
Sulbutiamine also can improve a person’s mood . People also use sulbutiamine to alleviate stress. Recent studies have suggested that sulbutiamine may help those with erectile dysfunction . Some users take sulbutiamine as an appetite suppressor and fat burner to help reduce body weight. It is truly the jack-of-all-trades.