Label Printer and Quality Control Associate
This position is a dual role as a product label printer and a backup quality control associate. It requires a self motivated, well organized individual with very strong attention to details and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to taking physical inventory, gathering information from several spreadsheets and websites, interpreting data, printing labels, and data entry. This position also requires the self monitoring of work performed to ensure and promote quality, especially concerning correct lot numbers.
This position requires availability every other Saturday. Days worked are Monday-Friday and every other Saturday. On weeks where you work Saturdays, you'll have off on Friday. Hours are 35-40 weekly and from 7:30am-3:30pm.
- Calculating product label needs based on past sales data, current days needs and current finished goods stock levels.
- Accurately enter data and print labels to a very high standard with no labels being returned due to incorrect information.
- Check and recheck printed labels have all the correct information before labels are taken to warehouse floor for product to be pulled from shelves.
- Record label production accurately in multiple spreadsheets
- Pulling bulk product from the warehouse shelves and placing in the pour rooms with labels for packaging.
- Assist other departments to complete tasks as required.
- Other tasks to support the business plan as and when required including working extra hours if required to ensure objectives are met.
- Provide backup quality control coverage on as needed basis to cover days off or vacations.
- Checking product packaging against specifications.
- Product weight checking.
- Data entry into Google Sheets.
- Assisting with staging and putting away raw materials.
- Understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills.
- Ability to read and interpret operating procedures.
- Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet knowledge.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus.
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below to Jennifer@powdercity.com with 'Label Printer' in the subject line:
- Do you have any label printing experience?
- What is the most advanced task you can perform in a spreadsheet?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.