Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
Powder City is a dietary supplement ecommerce business located in York, PA. We currently have about forty employees.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to handle all administrative tasks and increase productivity for the company president. Job duties revolve around prioritizing and ensuring the most efficient use of the executive’s time.
This position will work primarily at the business office but sometimes at a residential office.
We will pay relocation expenses for the right candidate.
- Schedule contractors (cleaning, mechanical, electric, handyman, etc.)
- Monitor and manage contractors and service providers
- Prepare research reports
- Audit credit card and bank account activity
- Schedule interviews and meetings
- Liaise with contractors, service providers, and employees
- Act as a proxy at meetings for the company president
- Search and filter real estate listings
- Send expenses to finance department
- Purchase supplies online and at retail locations
- Go to showings for commercial real estate listings
- Gather and analyze data for employee and contractor performance reports
- Drafting emails, documents, and making calls
- Run personal and business errands
- Organize files, mail, and supplies
- Project coordination
- Proof and review documents
- Comfort with some task ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and wear several hats
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- At least basic spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Some travel (under 20%)
- Ability to manage up and prioritize the executive’s time
- Experience working with contractors
- Intermediate spreadsheet knowledge
- College degree or currently enrolled
- At least one year of administrative experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 12 Days yearly PTO
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary
- At cost employee discount on all products
Please send your resume and answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Do you have administrative experience?
- Have you used spreadsheets at your current or previous jobs?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.