Customer Service Supervisor
PowderCity.com is seeking a customer service supervisor to develop and track metrics, analyze process efficiency, and to identify repeat issues. This position currently oversees two customer service associates.
Primary responsibilities also include providing escalated customer support, training and coaching associates to improve metrics, and auditing support correspondence.
When processes change, the customer service supervisor updates process documentation and writes work instructions for new processes.
As an eCommerce business we value technical proficiency, such as spreadsheet knowledge (Google Sheets). Customer support software experience is also a plus. We currently use Freshdesk for online ticketing and OnSIP for phone support. Our selling channels are Shopify, Amazon, and eBay. Other communication channels include Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook.
Since orders start processing as early as 7:30am Monday-Friday and we have to perform credit card fraud checks, this position starts a 7am.
A majority of customer questions revolve around order and shipping status, and the customer service supervisor works with the supply chain to identify and solve issues with customer shipping. Some questions are product related, which makes existing supplement knowledge helpful.
This is an on site position, but we will pay relocation costs for the right candidate.
- Providing support for escalated customer issues
- Communicating needed product revisions to marketing
- Metric development and tracking
- Mining customer correspondence to identify repeat issues
- Auditing associate responses
- Associate reviews
- Analyzing process efficiencies and developing process improvements
- Resolving or reducing repeat issues through process changes
- Updating and creating process documentation
- Collaboration with the supply chain to reduce customer shipping issues
- Coaching and training associates to improve metrics
- Finding ways to optimize customer service tasks through existing software or communicating needed features with development
- Communicating fulfillment issues with operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with spreadsheets: importing and filtering data
- Knowledge of supplements or nootropics preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Experience working at an e-commerce B2C company preferred
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below to Jennifer@powdercity.com with 'Customer Service Supervisor' in the subject line:
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- Do you have supervisory experience?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.