Customer Service Manager
Powder City is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join its customer service team. This position currently manages two customer service associates.
Primary responsibilities include providing escalated support for more complex customer service issues, tracking customer service metrics, and working with associates to improve metrics.
The customer service manager queries correspondence for common questions and changes current processes to either reduce the number of repeat questions or reduce time spent resolving these questions.
As an eCommerce business, we value technical proficiency including spreadsheet knowledge (Google Sheets). CRM software experience is preferred. We currently use Freshdesk for online ticketing and OnSIP for phone support. Our selling channels are Shopify, Amazon, and eBay. Other communication channels include Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook.
Since orders start processing as early as 7:30am Monday-Friday and we have to perform credit card fraud checks, this position starts a 7am.
A majority of customer questions revolve around order and shipping status, but some questions are product related. Existing knowledge of dietary supplements or nootropics isn't required, but your training period will be longer without this.
- Providing support for escalated customer issues
- Communicating needed product revisions to marketing
- Credit card chargeback resolution
- Checking for repeat customer issues and determining if issues are fixable through process or service changes
- Reducing credit card fraud orders
- Revising credit card fraud check system as needed
- Resolving issues with shipping carriers (mostly USPS)
- Troubleshooting shipping issues to determine if widespread or isolated
- Tracking customer service associate metrics
- Working with associates to improve metrics
- Finding ways to optimize customer service tasks through existing software or communicating needed features with development
- Communicating fulfillment or shipping issues with warehouse management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- At least basic spreadsheet knowledge
- Knowledge of dietary supplements or nootropics is a plus
- Customer service experience
- Supervisory experience
- CRM software experience preferred
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below to Jennifer@powdercity.com with 'Customer Service Manager' in the subject line:
- How many years of customer support experience do you have?
- Do you have supervisory experience?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.