See all reviews
Theacrine Capsules are also available.
Theacrine (TeaCrineÂ®) Defined:
TeaCrineÂ® works naturally with the body to supplement energy, mental clarity and motivation. Theacrine is similar to caffeine, but is longer lasting and provides more benefits than just being a stimulant.
- Neurotransmission 
- Mood and relaxation 
- Soreness associated with intense exercise 
- Motivation 
- Cellular health 
- Energy and focus* 
Theacrine and Bodybuilding
The stimulant properties of TeaCrineÂ® benefit energy levels and motivation for longer lasting workouts. Because theacrine has nootropic properties, it can increase focus during exercise.*
In addition, TeaCrineÂ® decreases the soreness felt from exercise, allowing you to workout harder and recover faster.*
Take three rounded red micro scoops (50mg) once daily.
TeaCrineÂ® is a registered trademark and protected by Patents Pending, Serial No. 61/903,362; under exclusive global distribution by Compound Solutions, Inc.
â€œTheacrine seems to work very well for energy, mental acuity, and for pushing your body to a certain limit. Very much enjoy it in a small stack of taurine and with racetams. Noticed no ill effects whatsoever. Usually take between 100 mg to 200 mg or more. It just tapers off after a few hours. Not a psychostimulant effect, but a calming, energizing, "hey I just got a good night's rest and I'm ready to go" kind of feeling. Plus this is pretty cheap compared to other places that offer it. Very good stuff for working out or activities that require your energy and improves endurance.â€ - Phil H
â€œBeing extremely stim tolerant, I am happy with this product. It does not make you feel like you just had a powerful pre-workout, but its effect of increasing your overall energy level is without question noticeable - in my opinion. I stacked this with caffeine (having read a little on the TeaCrine website) and was very pleased with the result. I expected more "energy" in a caffeine sort of way and that is not what I experienced, but I'm not disappointed. I experienced a general "lift" in my ability to focus, stay engaged in activities, and so forth for a good two hours longer than caffeine normally allows me to do in the morning after a poor night's sleep. A great addition to the powder city family of energy related supplements - I plan to buy again.â€ - Arthur A
â€œThis TeaCrine is great enhancer of any pre-workout (tried with various brands) at 100mg. Felt could push harder, with more power and focus and use another gear with ease. Also, Iâ€™ve used it with some tea at 200 mg and 300 mg for great work in the office, writing and assignments at work! Works beautifully with caffeine (200 mg) + glucuronolactone (75 mg) and TeaCrine (100mg-200mg). Have used it for 2 months with No decrease effect or tolerance.â€ - Yarisa
â€œI think I see why some mixed reviews. If you are already taking stims/caffeine, then the KEY is to stack it with your already favorite pre-workout, Thermo, energy production or even coffee. You ONLY use it alone if a) want a slight lift without jitters or crash at night or late evening to allow yourself to get to sleep, or b) you are the rare person that is too sensitive to caffeine and can't tolerate it (then & only then is it an alternative or substitute). The Science was just TOO SOLID to ignore, so I've used it in various ways for over 5 months. Depends on your goals/ experience: 1) Looking for amplifying your stim, thermogenic, coffee or pre-workout? Then simply add between 75mg all way up to 200mg depending on your caffeine or stim tolerance. It increases the benefits, enhances the clean energy, focus, drive to push through, mental performance, exercise endurance & capacity. 2) Can't handle caffeine because you're overstimulated, jitters, anxious? Then simply use TeaCrine alone at 75mg to 200mg and avoid jitters and side effects, but still experience elevated mood, energy, focus, etc. 3) At work, and need to get focused, multi tasks and deadlines to tackle? Take your TeaCrine along with your typical java/coffee to give you long lasting mental power, speed and clarity. Take it alone if use it late in evening, and still want to get quality sleep. There you have it. TeaCrine should be used to ENHANCE caffeine, not replace it...UNLESS you already canâ€™t tolerate coffee or caffeine. Since TeaCrine doesn't raise blood pressure, affect the heart rate, and simply works on brain energetics, efficiency, signaling, and decreases inflammation[...] as a secondary effect. It really is more of a higher energy, safe nootropic that is flexible and can be used with caffeine for exercise/training, or other nootropic brain health ingredients of want to spice up your business meetings, presentations, writing or other work tasks.â€ - Chris L
Additional ResourcesTheacrine Examine Page
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.