See all reviews
Zinc Magnesium Aspartate Capsules: What are They?
Zinc magnesium aspartate capsules provide a simplified method of supplementing these two important nutrients as well as getting a healthy dose of vitamin B6. This combination is popular in the fitness community as a muscle builder, testosterone booster, and exercise recovery aid.
Zinc Magnesium B6 Benefits
Zinc plays a major role in decreasing oxidative stress which in turn helps reduce inflammation; this directly leads to improvements in your immune system [1, 2]. While this may not seem like much of a muscle building benefit, staying healthy ensures you can continue to go to the gym and get the most out of your workouts.
In addition to that, athletes are also more likely to have less than adequate amount of zinc, especially endurance athletes . This can cause a whole host of problems including dramatic weight loss, fatigue, and poor bone health . In a study aimed at iron and zinc loss during prolonged exercise in athletes, it was found that while the body appears to have a way of maintaining iron fairly well (3% loss and 1% loss in men and women respectively) the same could not be said of zinc (9% and 8% loss) .
Zinc also plays a role in maintaining proper testosterone levels in men. In one rat study, researchers found zinc supplementation results in improved prolactin and testosterone levels . For men, increased testosterone levels typically correlate to improve lean muscle mass and growth.
So why not just take zinc? Why add in magnesium aspartate and B6? Athletes are often deficient in these nutrients as well . Vitamin B6 plays a major role in energy during exercise while magnesium and zinc work together synergistically to produce even greater gains in strength and muscle [7, 8, 9, 10, 11].
Zinc Magnesium Aspartate Capsules Dosage
The suggested serving size is 2 capsules per day for women and 3 capsules per day for men. Each capsule contains 5.5mg of vitamin B6, 12mg of Zinc, and 152mg of Magnesium.
Additional ResourcesZinc Magnesium Aspartate Examine Page
Zinc Magnesium Aspartate Wiki
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.