See all reviews
Looking for Vinpocetine 99% Powder? Get it here.
What is Vinpocetine Powder?
Ever heard of a periwinkle plant Vinca minor? This plant is native to southern and central Europe and contains numerous useful substances. Containing more than 50 alkaloids, vinpocetine is a man made substance that closely resembles this unique flower.
Making Vinpocetine is difficult work; pristine conditions and a lot of laboratory work are required. This supplement is often used to supplement memory function. Multiple double-blind studies established that Vinpocetine supplement effectively benefits learning, memory, and motor skills .
Plant source: Voacanga africana seed
Vinpocetine Side Effects and Benefits
It is not yet 100% understood about how Vinpocetine works, but it is hypothesized that it may promote healthy blood flow to the brain and influences neuroprotective properties. Additionally, some studies have shown that Vinpocetine supplement has some potential beneficial effects when it comes to cognitive ability.
Many of studies done on Vinpocetine involved a double-blind, cross-over experiment. From these studies it was evident that Vinpocetine noticeably outperformed placebos when it came to supplementing memory function. In addition to being a memory supplement, vinpocetine may have a positive effect on motion sickness and menopause symptoms
The recommended vinpocetine dosage is 5mg one to three times a day, based on dosages used in studies to supplement learning, thinking, and memory. Because our vinpocetine extract is formulated with 10% vinpocetine and 90% dextrin, we suggest a serving size of 50mg. We formulate our vinpocetine specifically with this ratio, to allow for an easier serving size for the consumer. The Dextrin will have no effect on the overall effectiveness of the vinpocetine.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.