Pyridoxal Phosphate is a coenzyme. It supplements a healthy cardiovascular system, as well as promotes positive mood.
P5P has a plethora of benefits including promoting general health and relaxation; it can supplement mood, cognition, and energy levels as well. This makes P5P popular among fitness enthusiasts.
Brain Health Benefits
Vitamin B6 can promote positive mood and relaxation by benefiting the production of the neurotransmitters that influence mood. When combined with magnesium, Vitamin B6 can improve focus and attention to detail.* 
In addition, Vitamin B6 may be able to induce lucid dreaming. One study notes that taking Vitamin B6 enhances dream vividness as well as the ability to recall dreams.* 
You probably realize the importance of getting adequate vitamins and minerals, but have you considered the relationship between diet and daily vitamin and mineral requirements? This is especially important if you want to improve your body composition through a high protein diet.
If you are a bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast, you need to know this:
High protein diets increase your body’s daily need of Vitamin B6.*
Vitamin B6 boosts the efficacy of other supplements, Vitamin B12 in particular.  This combination boosts energy. In fact, B Vitamins are so effective at boosting energy that many energy drinks add them to their blend.*
Who Should Take Pyridoxal Phosphate?
Everybody needs Vitamin B6, but some individuals need it more than others. As mentioned above, individuals eating high protein diets could benefit from taking pyridoxal phosphate. Oral contraception interferes with Vitamin B6 levels so women taking them should discuss their Vitamin B6 needs with their physician. 
The recommended dosage for P5P varies from 2.5 mg to 50 mg daily. For standard use, individuals should take 50mg daily. Too much pyridoxal phosphate can result in unwanted side effects so be sure to follow dosing guidelines.
- Alternative Medicine Review, Volume 6, Number 1, 2001
- Bowman, B. A.; Russell, R. M. (2006). Present Knowledge in Nutrition (9th ed.). Washington, DC: ILSI Press. p. 273.
P5Pharm® is a trademark owned by Bestcom(Wuxi)Biotech Co., Ltd. and is used under the license and authority granted by Bestcom(Wuxi) Biotech Co., Ltd.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.