See all reviews
Many people want to improve their memory and concentration to help them step up out of the brain fog they experience day to day. What if a small dose of an inexpensive powder a couple of times a day could change all of that?
What is Noopept Powder?
Noopept (n-phenylacetyl-l-prolylglycine ethyl ester) is, in many ways, the nootropic to end all nootropics. Users report increased cognitive capacities, increased memory, increased learning ability, and improved verbal acuity .
Noopept Powder Benefits
Research into Noopept's mechanism of action has revealed that it works very differently than other racetams (and many don't consider it a racetam at all). In animal studies, Noopept increased Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) in the hippocampus while the Noopept itself left the body fairly quickly [2, 3]. The animal studies did not detect any tolerance to Noopept, and there was some evidence that prolonged use of Noopept led to stronger effects [2, 3].
Additional N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester Benefits
N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, the scientific name for noopept, is a new addition to several mainstream preworkout blends.
Why would noopept, a cognitive enhancer, be a smart choice to include in your preworkout mix? N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester enhances your focus, allowing you to power through a tough workout.
If your mind is wandering instead of fixating on the workout at hand, your results will suffer. The addition of noopept to your preworkout gets you past your mental hurdles to achieve maximum results in the gym.
Known to be 1000 times more potent than the original racetam, Noopept's small dosage is another point of note. While many nootropics require a hefty amount of powder per dose, Noopept calls for a miniscule 10mg and is just as effective if not more so.
By demonstrating itself as a powerhouse brain enhancer, Noopept is a great addition to any morning or afternoon stack. . Noopept stands as a leader in the field, and continues to gain fans as more people discover its rewards.
As with any cognitive enhancers, it is recommended that you consult a health care professional before taking Noopept.
Noopept: Sublingual Dosing
Many individuals choose to take noopept sublingually (under the tongue) as it may prove to be more effective.
Anecdotal evidence indicates the mucus membranes under the tongue allow noopept to pass through and take effect much faster than your digestive tract.
To take noopept sublingually, simply hold the dosage under your tongue for up to 10 minutes. Be aware that noopept, like many nootropics, is bitter in taste. To mitigate this, you can try to mask the taste with flavoring aids.
Buy Noopept Powder With Confidence
Powder City strives to provide the highest quality nootropics to ensure you reap the best possible benefits. As such, we supply third party testing to prove the quality of our bulk powders. We provide this information so you can use your noopept powder without concern of fillers or inferior ingredients. Many of our products provide a Certificate of Analysis (COA) directly on the page; however, you can always contact us directly for the third party COA.
Synonyms:N-phenylacetyl-L-prolyglycine ethyl ester, GVS-111
- The effects of the novel peptide analogue GVS-111 on neuronal voltage-gated calcium and potassium channels.
- Noopept stimulates the expression of NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus.
- Pharmacokinetics of new nootropic acylprolyldipeptide and its penetration across the blood-brain barrier after oral administration.
- Comparative studies of Noopept and the prototypical racetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin.
Additional ResourcesNoopept Examine Page
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is not considered a dietary supplement and as such should only be taken under the guidance of a doctor or in a research setting.
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement or nootropic. Do not take this product if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.