See all reviews
- Measurement range: 8mg-12mg, depending on powder density
- Color: Red
- Antistatic Polypropylene
Measuring Scoop Instructions
When measuring your supplement, each heaping scoop measures approximately 12mg. Make sure there is little to no powder on the neck of the scoop while measuring, or this will measure more than 12 milligrams.
Micro Milligram Scoops provide a quick and convenient alternative to a milligram scale. Our micro mg scoops measure approximately 12mg of supplement powder.
On the side of each micro scoop, you will see it rated as 10-12mg, but the scoops were tested for the listed supplements, and measured about 12mg per heaping micro scoop.
Using Measuring Scoops to Measure Supplements
Micro scoops make it possible for you to scoop small amounts of your favorite supplements. Using a micro scoop can eliminate the to need weigh your supplements with a scale every day. The long polypropylene neck helps you efficiently get small mess-free scoops without the worry of powder sticking to the scoop. These scoops measure about 10mg, but the actual weight can vary based on the density of the powder you are scooping.
Micro scoops are particularly useful in nootropic mixtures and stacks. Since some nootropics such as Noopept require very small doses to be effective, so being able to easily manipulate the fine powders can make it much easier to accurately measure your supplements. People who buy noopept and other nootropics almost always use measuring tools. While it’s still recommended that you use a scale to measure particularly potent supplements, a scoop can make the process faster.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.