See all reviews
What is Focus3d?
Focus3d capsules were created by gaming enthusiasts looking for extreme energy, intense focus, and higher XP. This formula contains several stimulant based supplements that provide a faster acting and longer lasting energy boost. These capsules also contain theanine which further enhances focus and counteracts the jitters and nervousness associated with caffeine intake. Avoid getting pwn3d by taking Focus3d.
Energy and Focus Ingredients
Caffeine citrate is caffeine anhydrous bonded with citric acid. The addition of citric acid allows the caffeine to absorb more quickly than taking caffeine alone. Using a faster absorbing type of caffeine means you won’t have to wait as long to experience caffeine’s benefits.
Dicaffeine Malate is caffeine bonded with malic acid. Malic acid helps to fend off the sudden crash that is associated with caffeine supplements. This form of caffeine is commonly found in energy drinks and soda since it is easily digested. Dicaffeine malate is well tolerated by most individuals as the inclusion of malic acid is easier on the stomach. Dicaffeine malate FTW!
TeaCrine® benefits include benefits mood, motivation, focus, and energy levels. Theacrine is just what you need to get through a midnight release and still have enough energy left to put in hours of gameplay.
Using theanine with stimulants provides a smoother energizing experience. Stacking theanine with stimulants counteracts any negative side effects. Theanine alone promotes relaxation, healthy immune system function, and healthy circulation.
Level Up with Focus3d
The combination of caffeine citrate, dicaffeine malate, theacrine and l-theanine come together to form a unique nootropic. Utilizing several types of caffeine with theacrine makes these capsules kick in quicker and last longer than most energy supplements on the market. Take gaming to the next level with Focus3d!
The recommended dosage is one capsule as needed.
TeaCrine® is a registered trademark and protected by Patents Pending, Serial No. 61/903,362; under exclusive global distribution by Compound Solutions, Inc.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.