See all reviews
DMAE Bitartrate is a powdered form of the compound Dimethylaminoethanol (also known as DMAE or Deanol), a naturally occurring compound in the brain. DMAE is a precursor to the neurotransmitter choline. The various neurotransmitters play an important role in brain function and cognitive acuity and affect everything from how happy you feel to how much mental energy you have. Choline has been shown to directly influence the areas of learning and memory.
DMAE can be obtained through diet, but food sources alone are an inconsistent way to acquire it. Supplementation of DMAE, particularly in the easy to mix bulk DMAE bitartrate form, is the ideal way to make sure you reap the full benefits.
Bulk DMAE Bitartrate comes with numerous benefits including boosts to mood, promotes relaxation, supplements memory, and more.
- DMAE can be a beneficial supplement for a greater overall sense of well-being. A German study looked at the effects of DMAE on the emotional states of two groups. One group was given placebo and the other was given DMAE over a 12 week period. Each group was then shown television clips while the frequency levels of their brains were measured. The groups were also given surveys to gather information on their subjective emotional states. The researchers found that the group given the DMAE supplement reported better moods than the placebo group.
- Calmness and promotion of relaxation. A group of students were given either a placebo or DMAE over a 5 day period. The DMAE group showed greater calmness and relaxation under exam conditions. 
- Memory supplementation. The effects of dimethylaminoethanol pyroglutamate, a DMAE compound, were studied on a group of otherwise healthy men that were also given a substance known to cause long-term memory loss. The group given the DMAE compound had reduced long-term memory damage than the placebo group. 
- Lucid dreaming. DMAE can help induce lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is essentially the experience of being awake in your dreams and being able to make choices within them. While it can be seen as something to do just for fun, lucid dreaming can have therapeutic benefits and help creative abilities. 
- Skin health.
Since DMAE is used for a variety of purposes, the research dosages vary. And, like most cognitive supplements, your exact needs will vary as well. That said, the recommended DMAE dosages start around 350mg daily and increase to 750mg daily depending on the users' desired effects.
Additional ResourcesDMAE Wiki
DMAE Examine Page
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.