See all reviews
If you're looking for a digital scale, you should have some strict requirements. And rightfully so. Accurate measurements are essential when measuring supplements. The DA-20 digital pocket scale provides reliable measurements, even with very small powders. The DA-20's sensitivity allows it to measure precise amounts of any supplement down to the 10mg level.
Milligram Scales are Ideal for Supplement Users
To add to the DA-20's appeal, the DA-20 is an economical choice. When compared to the American Weigh Gemini-20 0.001 G scale, the DA-20 provides all the same great benefits of accurate measurements, portability and reliability at a much lower cost. Add this to the savings you get when purchasing bulk supplements at wholesale prices and you can enjoy the same supplements available in pre-packed containers and capsules for a fraction of the price
Use the Powder Scale to Weigh Precise Supplement Doses
Being able to measure supplements at 1mg increments will help you build very precise supplement stacks with confidence. Scale begins weighing at 10mg. If you're building a nootropic stack that may require small amounts of specific powders, you want to make sure the components are consistent so your results are consistent.
The DA-20 also comes with calibration weights and an air shield. These additions will help ensure your measurements are precise and accurate for each use because even a small draft can impact such a sensitive machine.
Pocket Scale Maintenance
A scale this sensitive and precise does require some special care. First, make sure you calibrate your scale often to ensure accurate measurements. Second, as this is built specifically for smaller measurements, avoid placing too much weight or pressure (in excess of 500g) on your DA-20 scale. Finally, gently clean the scale after each use to remove any leftover residue.
Milligram Scale Calibration
- Power on the scale
- When the LCD reads 0.000, push the MODE button for 3-5 seconds until the screen displays CAL
- Push the MODE button once more. The screen should now show a flashing CAL followed by "10.000g."
- Gently put your 10 G calibration weight on the screen. In 3 seconds the screen should flash 20.000 G
- Add another 10 G calibration weight to the weighing platform. In 3-5 more seconds, the screen should display PASS. Your scale is now calibrated.
DA-20 Milligram Scale Package Includes:
- Batteries (4x AAA)
- 2 x Calibration weights (10g)
- Weighing tray
- Box for safe storage and transport
“I thought for the price I would be taking my chances. I was wrong, this is really a good scale and does everything I need it to do. I fill my own nootropic caps and this can weigh out 13 mg if I was capping Noopept. I see the scale bounce a bit when in the single mg's but it could be the air current in the room, or a vibration . I don't care down to the single mg anyhow. I would buy this again. I am glad I chose to buy this one instead of just getting something right away from Amazon.”– Brian T.
"I work in a lab with a $10k 0.1 mg-level scale, and I could compare the two side-by-side (and probably will someday), but for now a rough visual estimate says the scale is pretty accurate. Not to mention the calibration weights (which look a little rough given what I'm used to). Accuracy is probably +/- 5 mg, maybe less. If you want absolute accuracy (+/- 1mg or better) you have to get vibration-isolation table to measure on, which isn't really necessary for my level of precision. For the price this scale is pretty great."– Asher L.
"This scale appears to be quite accurate, and very sensitive. Do note, it only measures 20 grams (plus up to 20 grams tare). My basis of opinion comes from familiarity with an extremely accurate, old-school, diamond scale which is housed in an enclosed case to ensure weighs are not influenced by winds or drafts. With this air current phenomena in mind, I've tried gently blowing air towards this scale, and it will measure minute fluctuations just like a diamond scale."– Christian S.
"Sorry for my poor english, but i am french. This mg scale is perfect for me. The weight is true and i completely trust in it. The use is very simple, i haven't needed to read the notice for understanding. It's light and you can bring it everywhere. I am very satisfied by this small and very practical scale."– Isabelle K.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.