See all reviews
Creatine occurs in the body during periods of physical exertion to aid in cellular energy. Foods containing creatine include meat, eggs, and fish, but it is best to use a supplement for maximum benefits since a large amount of these foods would need to be consumed.
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
The process of micronization breaks the supplement down into smaller particles. This process makes the supplement easier to absorb and utilize within the body.
One of the most prominent benefits of this product is strength gains. [1,2] Creatine is one of the most popular supplements in bodybuilding and has been for years.
Creatine is able to supplement these strength gains because it promotes the release of creatine phosphate. The muscles rely on this to produce ADP (adenosine diphosphate) which handles fueling ATP (adenosine triphosphate). ATP is responsible for fueling working muscles. 
Creatine also causes muscles to retain water. Cellular dehydration can cause a loss in power and endurance. Muscles require water in order to metabolize protein. Adequate protein metabolism means the body will fend off catabolism. Protein metabolism is also crucial for adequate muscular health. 
High Intensity Exercise
This supplement is not only for weight lifters. Those who participate in aerobic exercise and endurance related sports can also experience the benefits. Due to this performance enhancers ability to fuel ATP, athletes who participate in sports like tennis, swimming, and sprinting experience increased muscle energy. 
Using this powder may reduce muscular fatigue time after intense exercise. With recovery time reduced, athletes will be able to experience longer and more frequent workouts. [6,7]
Creatine monohydrate supplementation shows promise in improving mood. [8,9]
Though known for its ability to increase muscle energy, creatine also supplements high-energy phosphate concentrations in the brain. [10,11]
Start with a loading phase of 20g per day for 7 days. Remember to split the 20 grams into separate dosages to avoid negative gastrointestinal side effects. Following the loading phase, continue taking 5g of creatine once daily pre or post workout.
Synonyms: N-Carbamimidoyl-N-methylglycine, Methylguanidoacetic acid, Creatine mono
“Best Creatine I've purchased, and at the best price. Took it with a week-long loading phase of 20 grams a day, and now I'm taking maintenance dosing at 5 grams a day in the morning. Typical mild strength and energy during workouts as well as bolstered mental ability in regards to dealing with problem solving and task management. If you're familiar with what to expect from creatine supplementation, then Powder City creatine is everything you're looking for at a price that can't be beat. Bundled together with lightning fast shipping and incredibly supportive customer service, I can't imagine purchasing my supplements from anywhere other than powdercity.com.” - Corey L
“This is the best creatine monohydrate powder I have ever bought. I used to use the ON Nutrition brand but it was like sand in your mouth when you drink it with water. This has much better texture - similar to powdered sugar so you won't feel like you have sand in your mouth. Great product and service. Also timely delivery. I am currently using Powder City's piracetam, theanine, and creatine, among other miscellaneous things (precision scale, round containers, etc.). This place just became my one-stop shop for my supplements. Great job guys.” - Amer M
“This was my first product from Powder City, and I gotta say I was impressed. The bag (1kg) is a large, no-nonsense package with 2 Powder city labels on it. The creatine dissolves quickly with water and I've noticed improvements in my energy levels since I've taken it. It has no flavor, so 2 scoops in my morning shake works great without affecting the taste. After this I bought a bunch more products from Powder City and I have nothing but great reviews. Thanks again and I'll be buying more products soon.” - Eric S
“I have been a loyal Now Sports creatine monohydrate user for years with great results, but I decided to give this a try because of the low price. Very impressed. This is pure micronized creatine monohydrate. I was about 6 weeks off of creatine when I decided to buy this. When it came in I loaded with 20 grams a days for 4 days and continued to maintain since with 1 heaping teaspoon everyday (probably 6 to 8 grams). I just dump it into my mouth chase it with some water or iced tea. It passes the gym test as well as any name brand creatine I have ever used. Now Sports, AST, Prolad, Primaforce, you name it. My muscular endurance is better, recovery if faster, soreness is decreased, and weights are going up. 2 thumbs up from me!!!” - Christopher P
Additional ResourcesCreatine Wiki
Creatine Examine Page
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.