See all reviews
This product has been discontinued, and the remaining stock will be liquidated. Take 30% off all liquidation products under Powder City's Partial Liquidation Sale. 30% off discount has already been applied to the price shown.
What is CoQ10?
CoQ10 is a so-called coenzyme that is in many ways similar to a vitamin (it is often called a “pseudo-vitamin” due to it being vital in the human body; its chemical structure is similar to that of both Vitamin K and Vitamin E). In fact, just about every single cell in our body has CoQ10 present in the mitochondria!
CoQ10 plays a supplemental role in cellular metabolism, where it is a requirement for energy transfer to take place. The energy cycle CoQ10 plays a key role in – aerobic respiration – normally generates around 95% of the energy used by our bodies and as such the highest levels of CoQ10 are generally found in organs with high energy requirements.* [13,1]
CoQ10 can be obtained from food, although the concentrations in which it is present are low. The average amount of CoQ10 obtained from food is only between 3 and 6 milligrams a day and comes primarily from meat, plant products usually have much lower levels of CoQ10 which might make it an interesting supplement for vegetarians as well. 
CoQ10 is a potent cellular health supplement that has shown to exert a beneficial effect on the cognition, cardiovascular system and overall well-being.* [2,3,4,5,6,7,8]
During physical exercise CoQ10 can promote energy levels and physical performance.* This makes CoQ10 an attractive option for those serious about improving their workout performance! 
CoQ10 can also promote healthy mood and relaxtion, most likely due to its supplemental cognitive properties.* [10,11,12]
The wide range of health benefits CoQ10 conveys means it is definitely a worthwhile supplement: offering unique cellular health benefits, promoting healthy cognition, various exercise-related benefits, promoting relaxation and possibly a lot more.*
CoQ10 also combines very well with other cellular health supplements because it can increase their potency in the body.*
CoQ10 Powder Dosage
The recommended dose is 200mg per day, preferably to be taken alongside a meal.
Synonyms: CoQ10, Ubiquinone
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.