See all reviews
Synonyms: Choline Hydrogen Tartrate, Choline Tartrate
Why Choline Bitartrate Capsules?
Choline is a nootropic and an essential nutrient. However, accurately dosing choline as well as numerous other nootropics can be a hassle. Thus, taking choline in capsule form is a great way to save time while still attaining its benefits.
What is it?
Choline acts as a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is vital for memory and cognition and also plays a roll in muscle control and reflexes.  People who buy noopept often purchase choline bitartrate to assist with cholinergic neurotransmission.
Choline is found naturally in many fatty foods including red meat and eggs. Taken separately, choline supplement can help individuals reach ideal levels of choline in their diet without having to eat a daily serving or two of the aforementioned foods. This is particularly beneficial to vegetarians and vegans who may not be able to attain adequate choline from diet alone.
Each capsule contains 500mg of choline bitartrate powder. Individuals should take one choline bitartrate capsule per day.
“This is my first experience with nootropics, my first review and my first with PC. I started with the basics - Piracetam and Choline Bitartrate. It's been a month now and ohh boy, after the second week of taking the minimum recommended dose every day I started noticing the clear and strong effects. My memory has improved, I'm in a good mood all day, doing chores and activities that where difficult before. No brain fog, and concentration is great. Can't wait to try some of the other products and get my brain at 200%. Powder City is a great company with the fastest processing, shipping and delivery times ever.” - Justo
“After taking choline at 1 gram per day for the last week i can say a few things, first of all and most important to me is that it pairs great with coffee, my usual morning coffee gives me jitteriness and some anxiety, and after taking 1 gram of choline along with a multi vitamin these side effects went away. I also notice a lift in focus; usually I have trouble staying in the same spot or reading and this has seemed to help a little bit. Powder city is by far my favorite company regarding supplements, great prices and always great products, will be ordering more from here soon thank you.” - Jacob B
- Dietary choline requirements of women: effects of estrogen and genetic variation
- Dietary Reference Intakes: Vitamins
- Micronutrient Information Center - Choline
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.