See all reviews
Notice: International Customers
Due to legal limitations we cannot ship this product internationally. All cap-m-quik international orders will be refunded for this product. The rest of the order will ship.
For Capsule Sizes 00 and 0.
Tamper Sold Separately
The tamper is used to pack the supplement powder tightly into the capsules. A tamper is a great tool to use if using supplements that require higher dosages or mixing multiple powders in one capsule. The tamper comes in two sizes that correspond with the Cap-M-Quik filler variants. Select the tamper size that matches your chosen capsule filler from the drop down list above.
Cap-M-Quik Capsule Filling Machine
The Cap-M-Quik capsule filler allows you to transform your bulk powders into easy to use capsules. You can fill your capsules with any supplement powder, oils, and more to make your own custom blend or supplement stack.
The main benefit of this capsule filler is the money you save. Traditional pre-filled supplement capsules cost significantly more than their bulk powder counterparts due to the extra labor involved. This cost can be avoided by doing the capping yourself. Plus, if you travel frequently, capsules are much more convenient than bulk powders.
Another great benefit to capping your own supplement powders is avoiding the bitter taste of many bulk powders, nootropics in particular. When you cap your own supplements, you also know exactly what is going into your capsules, so you don't need to worry about additional fillers.
Cap-M-Quik Benefit Overview
- Provides a 100% guarantee of what supplements are in your capsules
- Saves you money by making your own capsules
- Removes unpleasant supplement powder taste
- Very easy to use
- Fills 50 capsules in approximately 15 minutes
- Capsules are easier to use when traveling
- Cap-M-Quik is dishwasher safe
How to Use the Cap-M-Quik Capsule Filler
This capsule filler is incredibly easy to use. If you need instructions on how to use this product or how to make complex blends, check out our detailed walk through here (picture tutorial included).
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.