See all reviews
What are Artichoke Extract + Forskolin Capsules?
Artichoke extract and forskolin are part of a stack originally designed to simultaneously inhibit Phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4) and stimulate cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). These mechanisms promote the proliferation of neurons as well as dendrites. As a result, communication between neurons improves, boosting your learning capability . However, anecdotal evidence has unearthed new ways to enhance this stack with the addition of phenylalanine and ALCAR
So why are the additions necessary? ALCAR combats the fatigue that sometimes occurs with forskolin; it also increases the duration of this stack's efficacy.
Artichoke Extract + Forskolin Capsules Benefits
A major benefit of artichoke extract and forskolin capsules is ease of use. By having your supplements premeasured in an easy to take capsule, you save yourself a lot of time and hassle. Nootropic benefits include
- Increased ability to learn
- Increased motivation
- Improved focus and alertness
- Enhanced memory
- Enhanced social skills
Another good but often overlooked benefit of this stack is its lack of side effects. The original stack could potentially cause drowsiness, but the addition of ALCAR reduces this problem. Taking more than the recommended dosage may lead to nausea, so be sure to follow proper dosing instructions
Artichoke Extract + Forskolin Capsules Dosage
The suggested artichoke extract and forskolin capsules dosage is four (4) capsules per day. Each serving contains:
- 1000mg Artichoke Extract 5% Cynarins
- 40mg Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii 10%)
- 700mg L-Phenylalanine
- 650mg ALCAR
For optimal results add a caffeine dose of 100mg. Whether you choose to add caffeine or not, this stack is most effective when taken on an empty stomach.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.