See all reviews
Anyone who uses powders or supplements should certainly be interested in finding a high quality plastic scoop. These are excellent tools to ensure that you are actually taking the proper amount of supplements, vitamins, and/or minerals. There are actually quite a wide range of uses. Some people even use these micro scoops in baking and food preparation as well.
What Are 1/8 tsp Measuring Scoops?
1/8 teaspoon measuring scoops, also called mg scoops or micro scoops, are essentially measuring devices. Usually they are plastic, although in rare cases, they might be made from other materials. The size of the scoop will usually influence its price. The key is to ensure that the instruments are high quality, although they are inexpensive to replace and come in sets.
Benefits of 1/8 tsp Measuring Scoops
The main benefit of these micro scoops is that they will help you to save money. Normally, when someone does not use a measuring scoop, he or she is likely to put in too much of the ingredient. In the case of supplements, this will mean a lot of wasted money. Supplements are expensive and for a small investment, this waste can be avoided.
The next benefit of these plastic scoops is accuracy. In the case of recipes, for example, you can be sure to use the exact amount called for. Just using your eye or hand or another makeshift device is prone to be either too much (most likely) or not enough.
Measuring Scoop Usage
Using your micro scoop is very easy and straightforward. Simply make sure to fill up the scoop completely with your supplement (or other ingredient). This may require needing to use more than one scoopful in order to add the proper amount to your mixture.
Tsp to CC Measuring Scoops
You will often notice that products are labeled with different measurements and you will need to convert these measurements to make sure you administer an accurate dose. For example, you may be using the 1/8 tsp scoop, but your product is labeled in cc's. It is important for you to know that the conversion from tsp to cc is 1:5, respectively. For almost all of the products we sell, we offer a a conversion from tsp to cc on the label so that you know what measurements to take and what tools to use.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.