Powder City is a dietary supplement ecommerce business located in York, PA. We have an increasing need for software integrations and internal web application development.
We are seeking a Web Developer with a focus on backend development. Python experience is required to assist in developing our web-based MRP solution and other web applications and tools. Django framework, front-end frameworks, and REST API experience are preferred.
Experience working with PaaS, such as Heroku, and version control software is required.
The Web Developer works alongside marketing, IT, and another developer. We will pay relocation expenses for the right candidate.
- Python (libraries include Beautiful Soup and matplotlib)
- Shopify API
- Shipstation API
- Foster continuous feedback from operations and production managers on MRP functionality
- Develop and enhance features of existing internal web applications
- Develop integrations using APIs (Shopify, ShipStation, GoogleApps, Magento)
- Create and maintain documentation for applications
- Backend development for Magento and Shopify ecommerce sites
- Python experience
- Experience with version control software
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Django experience
- Excellent verbal communication
- Experience using REST APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Linux as a development and deployment system
- PaaS experience
- Knowledge of web scraping
- SQL experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar)
- PHP knowledge
- JSON knowledge
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 16 Days yearly PTO
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary
- At cost employee discount on all products
Please send your resume and answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Have you worked with any Python libraries?
- Do you have experience working with APIs? If so, which one(s)?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.