Terms and Conditions
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. Limitations on Use. The content on this web site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicenses or create derivative works from the web site or the content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web site or the content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit for commercial or public purposes all or any portion of the web site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the web site or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the web site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the web site or its content is prohibited.
3. Not Medical Advice. Content contained on or made available through the web site is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice, nor should it be relied on to medically prescribe or diagnose any illness or disease. Content is presented for education and product information only. No information anywhere herein or on any of the product labels should be interpreted to contradict FDA guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: No statements anywhere on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Keep all products out of the reach of children. In purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with consumption or distribution of these products. The listing of a product on this site does not constitute a license to its use in infringement of any patent. All of the products will be handled only by qualified and properly trained professionals. All customers represent and warrant that through their own review and study that they are fully aware and knowledgeable about the following: Government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to all products. The health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products they purchase. The necessity of adequately warning of the health and safety hazards associated with any products. Powder City reserves the right to limit and/or deny sales of products to any unqualified individuals if we have reason to believe that misuse will occur.
5. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any users with data retrieved from this web site.
6. Advertisers. This web site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the web site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials.
7. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the web site will be error-free and free of viruses. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality, or Content at any time.
13. Returns. Any returns will be at the discretion of Powdercity.com.
14. Replacement. Replacement of items lost in delivery or undelivered will be at the discretion of Powdercity.com.
15. Customs Duties & Fees. The buyer assumes all responsibility for any customs duties or fees. Also, we will not refund orders which are seized by customs. The buyer should be aware of whether or not a product can be shipped to their country before ordering.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdrawing your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
160 S. Hartman Street
York, PA 17403
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, located in the United States of America. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in York County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of PowderCity.com. Use of PowderCity.com is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and PowderCity.com as a result of this Agreement or your use of PowderCity.com. PowderCity.com's performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of PowderCity.com's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of PowderCity.com or information provided to or gathered by PowderCity.com with respect to such use. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and PowderCity.com with respect to PowderCity.com and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and PowderCity.com with respect to PowderCity.com. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Google analytics: PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
160 S. Hartman Street
York, PA 17403