Powder City is seeking a detail-oriented packaging lead for our second shift packaging team. Second shift is Monday-Thursday 3pm-11pm. This position is part-time at 25-35 hours weekly. If you prefer full-time, additional first shift hours are available on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Quality control for packaged product
- Printing product labels
- Staging and putting away bulk product
- Ensuring clean packaging rooms
- Ensuring proper safety equipment worn
- Stocking packaging materials
- Training new packagers
- Leadership experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- At least beginner spreadsheet knowledge
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below to Nathan@PowderCity.com with 'Packaging Lead' as the subject.
- Do you have any leadership or supervisory experience?
- Have you ever trained someone for a position?
- How do you change a relative reference to an absolute reference in an Excel formula?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.