Due to our increased purchase volume, we need a dedicated Material Handler. This position is expected to be trained and have the ability to function in any department, promoting a team approach with a focus on Receiving and Quality Control.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- PTO accrued at 0.0385 hours per hour worked
- Prorated holiday pay based on hours worked
- At cost employee discount on all products
- Receive, transfer, and store materials and products
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain bulk inventory records by adding, deleting supplies as they are shipped or received
- Participate in product testing
- Participate in physical inventory of warehouse and packaging supplies
- Reading and following SOPs
- Ensure products meet specifications for proper lot, batch number, and labeling
- Follow Quality Control Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs)
- Update batch logs with failed product(s)
- Advise department managers on issues pertaining to quality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some knowledge of basic math skills
- Familiar with warehouse receiving procedures
- Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience handling, storing, and shipping materials or supplies
- Flexibility to work various hours and overtime as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below, to Jen@PowderCity.com:
- What is your weekly availability?
- Are you willing to work Sundays?
Keywords: manufacturing, packaging, production, material handler
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.