IT Technical Support Specialist
Powder City is a dietary supplement ecommerce business located in York, PA. We currently have around 45 employees.
We are seeking an IT specialist to provide internal support for computers, software, phones, printers, and the network. Operations are currently split between two locations, so minimal travel is required. Fortunately, these are five minutes apart.
This position can be part-time or full-time. Full health and PTO benefits are only available for employees working over 30 hours weekly.
We will pay relocation expenses for the right candidate.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 12 days PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- 401k retirement
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative start-up atmosphere in a growing company
- 0% above cost employee discount (Lots of stimulants and caffeine supplements!)
- Relaxed dress code (wear jeans and a t-shirt if that's your thing)
- Run Ethernet cable
- Liaise with IT contractors and service providers
- Research hardware and software solutions
- Return hardware to vendors for repair or exchange
- Support workstations in a Windows environment
- Provide employee technical training and IT assistance as needed
- Maintain IT inventory and order hardware
- Create and revise technical documentation
- Troubleshoot networking devices, workstations, laptops, phones, and printers
- Assemble workstations, desks, and chairs
- Technical support experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues independently
- Strong knowledge of business software (Slack, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Windows Active Directory
- VoIP phone troubleshooting
- Terminating Ethernet cable
- Documentation experience with gists, MediaWiki, or Google docs
Please send your resume and answers to the questions below to email@example.com:
- Do you have Active Directory management experience?
- How many years of technical support experience do you have?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.