Powder City is seeking an Inventory Specialist to join their supply chain team.
- Cycle counts
- Process improvement for physical inventory counts
- Assisting with weekly and monthly physical counts
- Developing accountability processes for employee count accuracy
- Creating SOPs for physical counts
- Troubleshooting inventory irregularities and miscounts
- Spot checking weights of bulk ingredients
- Data entry for new ERP system
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
- Intermediate spreadsheet knowledge
- Inventory experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below to Nathan@powdercity.com with 'Inventory Specialist' in the subject line:
- How do you change a relative reference to an absolute reference in an Excel formula?
- Do you have any existing experience working with inventory, such as cycle counting or using inventory software?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.