Integration Developer Summary
Powder City is seeking an integration developer to assist in the migration to an ERP system (Odoo, formerly OpenERP). This will be a gradual transition with each Odoo module being tested in tandem with current workflows.
All manufacturing, purchasing, and inventory management processes are currently accomplished through Google Sheets.
For the interim, communication is needed between Google Sheets and Odoo (Google Apps Script) and some tasks can be automated for workflow efficiency.
Communication between Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Odoo, and ShipStation is needed. This can be accomplished through existing integration software, such as Wombat, or custom made if needed,
After the ERP migration, Odoo modules may need editing or additional modules found, outsourced, or developed in-house. Documentation and SOP creation will be ongoing.
There are other development tasks, such as a web scraper to gather competitive intelligence.
We are looking for a developer that will stay with us after the ERP implementation is accomplished, since ERP features and needs will change over time, and other development projects are available.
This is a full-time, in-house position. Although this isn't a remote position, we will pay for relocation expenses.
- Using Google Apps Script to automate supply chain tasks
- Maintaining an Odoo (OpenERP) server on site
- Documenting and assisting with SOP creation for usability
- Collaborating with supply chain management on ERP implementation
- Working with APIs, such as Shipstation and Shopify, to streamline supply chain workflow
- Developing and documenting a web scraper to gather and compare market prices
- Experience working with APIs, preferably REST
- Experience working with data in XML or JSON format
- Intermediate Python knowledge
- At least basic knowledge of an SQL-based DBMS, such as PostgreSQL
- At least basic Linux server administration knowledge is preferred
- ERP software experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Integration Developer' in the subject line:
- Do you have any ERP experience?
- Have you developed any Python programs or contributed to any projects written in Python?
- Do you have experience working with any APIs?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.