PowderCity.com is an online supplement retailer seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our fulfillment team. This is a part-time position around 20-25 hours per week and pays $12/hour.
Available shifts are Monday-Wednesday 7am-4:30pm and Saturday from 8am-2pm.
Order picking involves picking finished goods from bins based on pick sheets for multiple small orders or packing slips for single large orders.
Once orders are picked and placed into fulfillment bins, items are checked against their packing slips and then packed into the appropriate box or mailer type and labeled.
If an order is unfulfillable due to a finished goods shortage, it's put aside to await replenishment.
- Pick orders accurately from product bins
- Place picked orders in ascending order by order number for pack lines
- Notify work order associate when products need replenishing
- Ensure prepped stock of scoops and bags for order fulfillment
- Verifying packing slips against picked items
- Identify the correct shipping option and package type
- Prep shipping supplies at the end of the shift
- Must be able to read and take directions in English
- Able to lift up to 55 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Saturday availability from 8am-2pm preferred
Additional pay is available if you have experience with ShipStation, Endicia, or Shipworks. With this experience and advanced position, you would be the secondary shipping clerk Monday-Wednesday and the primary shipping clerk on Saturdays.
- PTO accrued at 0.0385 hours per hour worked
- Prorated holiday pay based on hours worked
- At cost employee discount on all products
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below to email@example.com with the subject 'Fulfillment Associate':
- What is your weekly availability?
- Are you willing to work Saturday from 8am-2pm?
- Do you have any fulfillment or shipping experience?
Keywords: shipping, warehouse associate, picking, packing, order processing, Amazon
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.