Digital Marketing Manager
Powder City is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with a focus in search engine optimization, particularly on-page SEO and technical SEO. This position currently manages three to four marketing employees.
The primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Manager is to increase search and referral traffic to the store sites. KPIs for this position include search engine traffic volume and conversion rates for ecommerce sites and content sites.
Proven success in improving search engine rankings is required, along with management or supervisory experience.
We will pay relocation expenses for the right candidate.
About Powder City
Powder City is the leader in the bulk dietary supplements market. Our competitive differentiation is cost leadership and market visibility while ensuring product quality through third-party and in-house testing.
With our expansion into encapsulated products and premixed powders, we seek to continue our growth through product diversification.
Powder City has a relaxed dress code. With around forty personnel, our size allows us to provide employees with benefits and pay that compete with larger companies.
- Track effectiveness of marketing processes through metrics and KPIs
- Drive strategy and labor allotment through data analysis
- Troubleshoot dropped rankings or search engine traffic
- Utilize lean methodologies for new process testing
- Optimize conversions for on-page and off-page traffic
- Ensure thorough keyword research and URL pairing
- Collaborate with web developers and IT to increase site speed
- Analyze and revise existing off-page SEO strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Manager on product name selection
- Train, coach, review performance, and provide continual feedback for marketing employees
- Create and revise documentation for process training and coaching
- Oversee new content creation from an on-page SEO standpoint
- Optimize workflow for content site launches and other recurring marketing projects
- Assign tasks and check the work of internet marketing associates
- Expert understanding of technical SEO
- Management or supervisory experience
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of HTTP
- PPC campaign management experience
- Google Analytics Knowledge
- Conversion optimization experience (A/B testing)
- Cursory knowledge of web hosting technologies, DNS, and WHOIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ecommerce experience
- Social marketing experience
- Familiarity with black-box testing
- Content marketing experience
- Experience analyzing waterfall charts for site performance
- Project management experience
- Experience managing freelancers
- WordPress experience
- Experience using SEO tools (SEMRush, ScrapeBox, Ahrefs)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 16 Days yearly PTO
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary
- At cost employee discount on all products
Please send your resume and answers to the questions below to email@example.com:
- Provide one domain for which you performed SEO, along with start and end dates.
- Have you written guides or training material? If possible, please provide a sample.
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.