Powder City is a dietary supplement ecommerce business located in York, PA. We currently have around 40 employees.
Financial and accounting tasks are growing to the point where we need more than one finance employee.
We are seeking an Accountant with at least two years of relevant experience to assist with all aspects of finance, including accounts receivable and payable, preparing financial statements, costing inventory, and processing payroll.
This position works with one other full-time accounting position and a part-time accounting clerk. The Accountant position also acts as a backup for the HR Generalist and assists with human resources tasks as needed, such as scheduling appointments, checking references, and generating PTO reports.
We will pay relocation expenses for the right candidate.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process purchase orders
- Process payroll
- File, order supplies, and assist with administrative duties
- Assist with HR tasks during hiring surges
- Prepare financial statements and assist management in making educated economic decisions
- Analyze financial and accounting activity for forecast budget and cash flow
- Identify and implement ideas for cost reduction
- Assist with 401(K) implementation
- Gather KPI data for management
- Experience with QuickBooks or QuickBooks online
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Intermediate spreadsheet knowledge (VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP, importing CSV data, pivot tables)
- Professional and courteous verbal and written communication
- 2+ years’ experience in a financial, administrative, or accounting role
- Cost reduction skills
- Ability to deal with imperfect information and ambiguity
- ERP experience
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 12 Days yearly PTO
- 6 Paid Holidays
- At cost discount on all products
Please send your resume, along with answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
- Have you used pivot tables?
Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.