See all reviews
D-Aspartic Acid for Fitness
A large part of most people's fitness journey is seeking energy and lean muscle. These kinds of benefits to fitness can only be fully unlocked with the aid of proper nutrition. D-Aspartic Acid is a very interesting nutrient, since it can be added as an important building block towards the energy and lean muscle that many people are looking for.*
What is D-Aspartic Acid (DAA Supplement)?
D-Aspartic Acid is an alpha amino acid found in a variety of foods like lunch meat, avocados, sprouts, and molasses. Aspartic acid is one of the amino acids that build protein used in the structure of the human body. It is predominantly found the pituitary gland and testes where it is produced via D-Aspartate racemase. 
There is also evidence that D-Aspartic Acid is an important supplement for cognition and is especially beneficial for sight.* 
While D-Aspartic Acid is available in food and is synthesized in the body, there is some evidence that additional supplementation can create desirable effects.* 
DAA Supplement Dosage
D-Aspartic Acid is most commonly taken in the 2-5 gram per day range. If you are taking it on a workout day, maybe try taking DAA supplement thirty minutes to an hour before working out.
D-Aspartic Acid Synonyms: D-AA, D-Aspartate, DAA
Additional ResourcesD-Aspartic Acid Examine Page
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not conform to these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed. All reviews are held in moderation for eight (8) days prior to publishing to ensure these guidelines are met.
We are unable to accept the following reviews:
Reviews that do not pertain to the product
- Shipping and Packaging – Comments about your shipping experience or the product packaging is not a product review and should be addressed at http://help.powdercity.com/.
- Product Availability – Commentary about product availability is not a product review. If you have questions or concerns about product availability, contact us at http://help.powdercity.com/product/restock.html.
Reviews regarding misuse of products
- Dosage recommendations – If you are reporting issues related to taking a product and dosage recommendations were not followed, this does not qualify as a valid review of the product. Please go to http://help.powdercity.com and report it to Powder City support so that they can address the issue directly.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Powder City URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment or post questions about products as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use (including combining products with legal prescriptions), underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Medical Conditions – Reviews may not indicate supplements can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Prescription Drugs – Reviews cannot discuss prescription drug use.
*Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before taking if you are pregnant, nursing, have any cardiovascular or other medical issues, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement or nootropic, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Powder City. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Powder City makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.